Buildings should always be insured for the amount it would cost to rebuild them.
However, fewer than one in ten properties in the UK are covered correctly.
Don’t insure your property for the wrong amount.
If you are over-insured you are probably paying too much for your buildings insurance.
If you are under-insured, you face a reduced payout in the event of a claim. Insurance claims can be reduced by hundreds of thousands of pounds due to under-insurance.
Getting someone to visit your property to carry out a professional assessment can be time-consuming and very expensive.
Thanks to our partnership with RebuildCostASSESSMENT.com we can offer you a reliable low-cost service from a ‘Regulated by RICS’ (Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors) organisation.
You’ll receive a comprehensive Rebuild Cost Assessment (RCA) report guiding you on how much you should insure your buildings for.
This is a fantastic and affordable online service which can protect you from the potentially severe consequences of underinsurance.
Special offer for Lets Process customers
We can offer you Rebuild Cost Assessments at a huge discount if you allow us to give you a quotation on your Landlords Insurance now or in the future.
The small print:
- Residential up to £2 million rebuild sum assured
- Commercial up to £10 million sum assured
- Blocks of flats classed as commercial
- A site visit will be required for commercial properties with a rebuild sum assured between £10 million and £100 million. Price on application.
- Portfolios of ten or more properties – please contact us for an individual price quotation.